Constitutional care is holistic in nature. Homeopathic practitioners take your whole history into account before selecting homeopathic remedies to support you and your general, overall well-being.
- Monday through Saturday by appointment (varies by practitioner). Extended hours available upon request.
- See Practitioners menu for contact information, questions, and scheduling.
Fees, Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- Fees vary. See Practitioners menu for more information. Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks and most credit cards.
- A cancellation charge may be assessed if less than 24 hours notice is given to cancel appointment.
- Please click on your practitioner’s name to link to that practitioner’s New Client Forms or click below. Download the forms and complete before your Initial Appointment.
Acute homeopathic care is for sudden, acute or short-term symptoms for clients of all ages. No referral is needed. If you are an active client of a homeopathic practitioner, we recommend that you contact your practitioner first. (Please note, this is not a substitute for emergency services. If this is an emergency please call 911 or visit an urgent or emergency care facility.)
Acute Care Office Hours:
- Seven days a week, by appointment only
- Contact 612-208-9584 to leave detailed message
- Homeopath-on-call will return your message
Fees & Payment Policy:
- Acute Consultation fee is $60 (plus any remedy charges, typically nominal). Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks and most credit cards.
Acute Forms: Please click link below to download the forms to complete for your Acute Care Appointment.