Homeopathic care for chronic, ongoing or recurring symptoms, and for treatment of your general, overall well-being.
- Monday through Saturday by appointment
- Extended hours available upon request
- See Practitioner menu for questions and scheduling
- Or call 952-224-9292 to be connected to a practitioner
Deposit, Payment and Cancellation Policy:
- Costs vary. See Practitioners menu for more information.
- New Client Deposit is $100. This fee is applicable to the Initial Appointment and is transferrable if the date or time is changed. The deposit may be forfeited if less than 72 hours (3 business days) notice is given to cancel the Initial Appointment.
- A charge of $50 may be assessed if less than 24 hours notice is given to cancel a follow-up appointment.
- Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks and most credit cards.
New Client Forms:
- Please click on your practitioner’s name to link to that practitioner’s New Client Packet. Download the forms to complete and bring with you to your Initial Appointment.
Acute homeopathic care is for sudden, acute or short-term symptoms for clients of all ages. No referral is needed. If you are an active client of a homeopathic practitioner, we recommend that you contact your practitioner first. (Please note, this is not a substitute for emergency services. If this is an emergency please call 911 or visit an urgent or emergency care facility.)
Acute Care Office Hours:
- Seven days a week, by appointment only
- Contact 612-208-9584 to leave detailed message
- Homeopath-on-call will return your message
- Acute Consultation fee is $45 (plus any remedy charges, typically nominal). Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks and most credit cards.
Acute Forms: Please click this link to download the forms to complete for your Acute Care Appointment.