When my daughter was an infant, she began having chronic ear infections. Every 2 weeks we were in to see the pediatrician and get another course of antibiotics. She eventually had an allergic reaction to one of the newer antibiotics. Although my doctor was not alarmed, I was panicked and desperate. By chance, I had met a man a few weeks earlier who told me about homeopathy and how they were using homeopathy for their family. So, without knowing much about homeopathy, I carted my daughter off to a to see a practitioner. I felt anything had to be better that what we were doing. After one appointment and remedy, she no longer had any ear infections. This of course got my attention and I took the whole family into the homeopath. We had incredible results with allergies and the common everyday issues like colds, flu and fevers. It has been such a valuable resource and has kept my family healthy over the past 28 years. After treating family and friends for years for minor ailments, I decided to make homeopathy a career and started my practice in 2001.
Pam began her homeopathic practice in 2001.
Certifications and credentials
- Graduated from the Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy of Minneapolis in 2002. Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy provides a four year intensive academic and science curriculum, including 500 hours of clinical training in Classical Homeopathy.
- Pam also holds a B.A. from the University of Minnesota.
- Certified Classical Homeopath (CCH) from the National Council for Homeopathic Certification. CHC is a well-recognized standard which guarantees professional competency.
- Registered member of the North American Society of Homeopaths: RSHom (NA)
- Pam Chairs the Board of Directors for the Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy. Pam also serves as a clinic supervisor for current students.
- Pam is currently a member of the Minnesota Homeopathic Association, former Vice President and Board member.
- Pam is a certified both as a CEASE Therapist and in homeoprophylaxis (HP).
Initial Consultation age 19 and over: $285
Consultation age 18 and under: $190
Follow up Appointments (30-60 minutes): $85
Acute consultations (less than 30 minutes): $50-$ 85
Remedies: $12 to $ 40
Remedy reordering: No charge
Hours & Scheduling
Pam has office, phone, or video appointments available. To schedule an appointment or ask questions, contact Pam directly at 612-599-9943.